Bali is considered one of the most spiritual places on earth with a rich and unique cultural and religious heritage.
It is the perfect place to deepen into oneself and take in the beauty Bali offers to the soul.
About the Retreat
Enjoy eight days and seven nights at the lovely Soulshine Retreat Center created by Michael Franti and Carla Swanson (videos can be found at the end of this page). Each day you will enjoy two Yoga classes in the open air Yoga studio overlooking the rice fields with Melissa and Wendelin. After your morning Yoga class and breakfast, you are then free to enjoy the surroundings of the retreat center or go into the art center and healing village of Ubud.
Yoga and Balinese philosophy will be woven into the themes of your daily yoga classes to help enrich and deepen the inner process of practice and place. Modifications and adjustments are given to accommodate the individual needs of each student.
- 2 Daily Yoga Classes with Melissa & Wendelin
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 Balinese Massage
- Balinese Feast on the first and last day
- Airport/Hotel Transfer
Enjoy Two Daily Yoga Classes
Sunrise Morning Yoga
This class will be more dynamic in nature, with the time of the rising sun. Expect to explore a full spectrum of asana practice. This may include mindful vinyasa and namaskars, alignment based asana instruction incorporating both therapeutic and Ayurvedic perspectives, supported or active inversions - both free-flowing and structured practices will be guided to help one deepen into discovering their own unique practice.
Moonrise Evening Yoga
This class will incorporate a slower Yoga practice and may include yin Yoga, restorative Yoga, pranayama, and meditative practices. This is a quiet and reflective practice to complete and integrate your day.
(ADDITIONAL FEES APPLY)
Visit a Balinese Healer
- Jamu Class (Traditional Medicinal Drinks)
- Temple Ceremony
- Class on Making a Balinese Offering
- Cooking Class
- Art Classes
- Music Classes
- Additional Spa Treatments
- Monkey Forest
- Botanical Gardens
- Afternoon at the Beach (45 minutes away)
- A complete list of outings will be sent upon request.
Accommodation & Rates
Retreat Package Cost: $2200-$3000 per person.
There are four tiers of accommodation for your comfort and budget. All rooms have air conditioning as well as plenty of open air breeze. The shared rooms can be set up as two twin beds or one king bed, with the exception of two deluxe double rooms in Terrace Villa. There are private bathrooms adjoining each room. Please indicate your roommate preference on the registration form. If you do not have a roommate preference we can assign a roommate for you.
A non-refundable deposit of $350 is required to reserve your space. Your balance is due in full by July 15th, 2018. Contact the staff for more information.
$2450 – Terrace Villa
Double Room with Private Bath - SOLD OUT
$3000 – Terrace Villa
Private Room with Private Bath - SOLD OUT
$2200 – Lotus Villas
Double (2 Twins or 1 King) with Private Bath
$2550 – Lotus Villas
Single with Private Bath - SOLD OUT
- If you must cancel your retreat, the required deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, unless we can fill your spot with another participant, given sufficient time.
- Full refund, less deposit, will be given before 90 days notice of retreat start date.
- Cancellations made within 90 days of your retreat: 50% of the total amount (less deposit) will be refunded.
- Cancellations made within 60 days of your retreat: We apologize, but absolutely no refunds can be given, no exceptions.