Voted Santa Fe's best Yoga studio! We offer something for everyone... vinyasa • iyengar • all levels • gentle • therapeutics • yin • restorative • meditation • pranayama • chanting • private instruction • teacher training • in-depth study
*Unlimited and Class Passes do not apply to Workshops, Intro, Sutra or Sunday Series classes.
Upcoming Series & Workshops:
- NEW! Schedule a private session online! See info below.
- Forward Bending with Freedom & Ease with Sara on 1/31
- The Spanda Karika - with Anne begins 2/5
- Notes from India with Olga - February 8 & 15
- Patanjali's Yoga Sutra Ch 1 & Ch 2 with Linda resumes 2/10
- Space in the Heart: The Art of Back Bending with Linda on 2/14
- Yoga Intensive with Paul Cabanis - February 26 - March 1
All Private Sessions last for one hour and are held at our Early Street Studio.
Payments must be made when Private Session is scheduled online.
When booking your Private Session, please indicate in the Notes field:
- The purpose of your Private Session
- Pertinent health information including acute or chronic injuries or illness
- Prior yoga experience
- Any other information you wish to share
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 24 hours before Private Session. Only studio credit will be given for other cancelled Private Sessions.
It is not necessary to pre-register for our regularly scheduled classes. Feel free to drop in!
You can register and pay online for workshops, as well as purchase drop-ins or class passes. Please see our Pricing Policies prior to making online purchases, and contact us by phone at 505-982-0990 to register for a partial series or workshop.
Our retail store at San Mateo is open daily from 9 am - 1 pm. Please come by and check out the various clothing lines we carry, as well as yoga props and books and more!