Voted Santa Fe's best Yoga studio! We offer something for everyone... vinyasa • iyengar • all levels • gentle • therapeutics • yin • restorative • meditation • pranayama • chanting • private instruction • teacher training • in-depth study
*Unlimited and Class Passes do not apply to Donation Classes, Workshops, Intro, Sutra or Sunday Series classes.
- Equilibrium: Find the Balance Between Stiff & Flexible with Maggy Schulze | Sundays | February 7 - 28 | 4:30p - 6p | @ SM
- 4 Week Intro to Yoga with Kristina Serna | Tuesdays | February 9 - March 1 | 5:30p - 7p | @SM
- FREE Film Screening: Awake - The Life of Yogananda | Friday | February 12 | 6p - 8p | @ES
- Healing Sounds: Chant & Asana with Nicolle | Saturday | February 13 | 1p - 4p | @SM
If you wish to schedule more than one Private Session, please give us a call at 505-982-0990.
All Private Sessions last for one hour and are held at our Early Street Studio.
Payments must be made when Private Session is scheduled online.
Cost: $85 + tax
When booking your Private Session, please indicate in the Notes field:
- The purpose of your Private Session
- Pertinent health information including acute or chronic injuries or illness
- Prior yoga experience
- Any other information you wish to share
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 24 hours before Private Session. Only studio credit will be given for other cancelled Private Sessions.
It is not necessary to pre-register for our regularly scheduled classes. Feel free to drop in!
You can register and pay online for workshops, as well as purchase drop-ins or class passes. Please see our Pricing Policies prior to making online purchases, and contact us by phone at 505-982-0990 to register for a partial series or workshop.
Our retail store at San Mateo is open daily from 9 am - 1 pm. Please come by and check out the various clothing lines we carry, as well as yoga props and books and more!