Voted Santa Fe's best Yoga studio! We offer something for everyone... vinyasa • iyengar • all levels • gentle • therapeutics • yin • restorative • meditation • pranayama • chanting • private instruction • teacher training • in-depth study
*Unlimited and Class Passes do not apply to Workshops, Intro, Sutra or Sunday Series classes.
Upcoming Series & Workshops:
- NOW OFFERING All Levels Donation classes taught by our Teacher Training graduates Mondays & Fridays, 4 - 5:15pm @ Early St.
- NEW Class! Yoga For Stiff Bodies with Maggy 2 - 3:30pm Fridays @ San Mateo
- Drop in to: Yoga & Ayurveda for Healthy Digestion with Anne | Sundays 4:30 - 6pm | @ San Mateo
- FREE Intro to Iyengar Class with Sara E-B on 7/12 | 1-2pm | @ Early Street
- Restorative Yoga: A Practice for Health & Well-Being with Deborah Post 7/18 | 1-4pm | @ San Mateo
- Intro to Iyengar 4 Week Series with Sara E-B begin 7/19 @ *Early St.
All Private Sessions last for one hour and are held at our Early Street Studio.
Payments must be made when Private Session is scheduled online.
Cost: $85 + tax
When booking your Private Session, please indicate in the Notes field:
- The purpose of your Private Session
- Pertinent health information including acute or chronic injuries or illness
- Prior yoga experience
- Any other information you wish to share
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 24 hours before Private Session. Only studio credit will be given for other cancelled Private Sessions.
It is not necessary to pre-register for our regularly scheduled classes. Feel free to drop in!
You can register and pay online for workshops, as well as purchase drop-ins or class passes. Please see our Pricing Policies prior to making online purchases, and contact us by phone at 505-982-0990 to register for a partial series or workshop.
Our retail store at San Mateo is open daily from 9 am - 1 pm. Please come by and check out the various clothing lines we carry, as well as yoga props and books and more!